In utilizing a holistic approach specific attention is given to those areas that can affect behavior (communication, wellness, sensory-motor, and support systems). The interaction of each of these areas forms the basis for a holistic approach to individuals who “live and learn differently”. This approach is viewed as critical when providing services to children and adults with developmental disabilities.
We offer services which are intended to teach families and professionals how to meet each individual’s sensory and motor needs, and provide support to families whose children are experiencing difficulty in learning as a result of the sensory-motor needs:
• Individual assessments and program development utilizing a holistic approach to behavior with special emphasis on the area of sensory-motor.
• Program reviews related to the impact of sensory-motor needs on behavior.
• Staff development programs based on an organizational review of staff needs.
• General educational assessment with the emphasis on cognitive and communication skills.
• Review of current behavioral and educational assessments with program recommendations as appropriate.
• Family Support
• Activities and Exercise Program Development
. Children and Adult Advocacy
• And much, much more.